The MaRS Discovery District has launched its next cohort of the Customer Development Immersive. This program is designed for emerging business leaders and innovators that want a masterclass in customer development.
Throughout the course, registrants get to explore every stage of customer development: from researching their customers pain points, to interviewing real-life customers and testing their value proposition.
The next cohort starts February 15, 2019 and registration closes February 22. Those interested can enroll online at https://www.marsdd.com/collections/customer-development-immersive/enroll/.
The Customer Development Immersive includes:
- Over 20 video lessons from Canada’s top entrepreneurs and subject-matter experts
- Workbook exercises each week
- Total of 60 hours, 10 hours of learning a week, fit around your schedule
- Feedback on your value proposition
- Five live, online master classes
- Access to the MaRS CDI community on Slack
- Continued help post-course
- Certificate of Completion
The practical course focuses on tactics designed to accelerate growth, using proven methods to help businesses understand their customers.
It includes weekly live, online sessions and access to an online Slack community of entrepreneurs from around the world.
Experts with deep experience help participants get out and talk to customers and understand their needs.
For more information, visit: https://www.marsdd.com/collections/customer-development-immersive/