Applications for the 2018 NextAI cohort are now open.
NextAI is a startup accelerator located in Toronto, Canada. NextAI is for
entrepreneurs, researchers and scientists looking to commercialize research and launch AI-enabled ventures. It is for existing teams as well as individuals seeking co-founders with different skill sets. NextAI provides:
- up to $200K of seed funding
- founder development in the form of in-depth business and technical education taught by award-winning global faculty and entrepreneurs
- workspace in downtown Toronto
- access to corporate mentors and a private sector network of potential investors and customers
- access to resources, including technology platforms and tools and scientists in-residence
- support for international applicants through the Start-up Visa Program
Applications open September 20 and individual applications close November 12. NextAI applicants must commit to living in Toronto from February to September 2018. For more information, and to apply, please visit TheNext36.ca/Next-AI.
If you would like to learn more about NextAI, please reach out to Annick Dufort-Bird, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org