Interview series will be broadcast live from OCE innovation conference
During this year’s Discovery conference, Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) is once again partnering with the Toronto Star and the Canadian International AutoShow (CIAS) to present AutoShow Live, a series of interviews with specialists from the automotive, mobility and transportation sectors.
AutoShow Live is an online talk-show format series broadcast live from the Discovery show floor that features Norris McDonald, award-winning journalist and former editor of Toronto Star Wheels, in conversation with current and future leaders of the innovation community to discuss what’s next in Ontario and around the globe related to automotive and transportation technology. The interviews will be broadcast live on Facebook on May 13 starting at 4:45 pm and May 14 at 2:45 pm.
AutoShow Live guests include:
- 4:45 p.m.Larry Murat, Vice President and CTO of Regional Accounts, Ericsson North America
- 5:15 p.m.Nicole Buckley, Chief Scientist, Canadian Space Agency
- 5:45 p.m.Bob Love, Senior Partner, BLG
- 6:15 p.m.Tenille Houston, Vice President, Communications and Marketing, SmartCone Technologies
- 2:45 p.m.Dr. Francis Dube, CEO and Chairman, Zen Graphene Solutions
- 3:15 p.m.Greta Cutulenco, CEO and Co-founder, Acerta Analytics Solutions
- 3:45 p.m.Duncan Stewart, Director of TMT Research, Deloitte Canada
- 4:15 p.m.Ross McKenzie, Managing Director, WatCAR
Through the Autonomous Vehicles Innovation Network (AVIN), a program delivered on behalf of the government of Ontario, OCE first worked with the AutoShow Live team, CIAS and the Toronto Star to bring in experts to CIAS 2019 in February, and this exciting live streamed interview series is a continuation of that partnership.