The DMZ Accelerator is a four-month, non-equity growth program designed to help tech companies 3X their growth with world-class coaches and get you Series A ready!
This is accomplished by enabling founders with a platform for growth – 1:1 coaching on Sales, Marketing, Ops, Product, Talent and Leadership Training, connections to key industry players, and resources for high performance teams to learn in the growth mode.
DMZ Accelerator Criteria:
- A minimum of $20K in monthly revenue through an existing customer network (up to $200K in MRR)
- Be in market and demonstrate steady revenue for at least four months
- An established product-market fit and at least one client that we can verify
- At least one full-time founder dedicated to sales and revenue development
- Able to relocate to the DMZ’s Toronto office for the duration of the program
- A startup dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- A driven, coachable and collaborative leadership team
Applications for the DMZ’s growth accelerator are available only three times a year. The application deadline for Cohort 9 is March 24th – apply here.
Accepted startups will receive access to resources and support, from legal help to a network of best-in-class mentors in sales, pitching, fundraising, investing, and more – in a dynamic and vibrant community which fuels startup success.
More information is available at https://dmz.ryerson.ca/apply/