Program Name: It’s A Start Pitch Competition 2018
Program Funding and Details:
In April of 2018, ten startups will be selected to pitch their ideas in front of a live audience and judges at Digifest 2018. All startups have the opportunity to pitch their business idea, convince the judges of its value, and impress the crowd in 5 minutes for the chance to win $5000 cash, space along with an opportunity to attend Beijing’s Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference.
- January 26, 2018 – Applications Due
- February 16, 2018 – Semi-Finalists Announced
- March 3, 2018 – Semi-Finalist Creative Camp Program
- March 23, 2018 – Business Model Canvas & Video Due
- April 6, 2018 – Finalists Announced
- April 27, 2018 – It’s A Start! Pitch Competition
- August 2018 – OTEC Conference and Global Pitch
If you have an idea for a smart sustainable future product or service, please submit an application. Everyone from creative professionals, budding entrepreneurs, new startups, students or recent graduates are invited to submit. Whether your business is a Mobile App, Game, VR/AR Media, Digital Design, AI, or Robotics, you should pitch your ground breaking ideas.
ventureLAB is where talented entrepreneurs bring their innovations to market and is a partner in StartUp HERE Toronto.