The Founder Institute (www.fi.co), the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, will host a “Canada Founder Institute Online Demo Day” on Tuesday, July 25th at 1:00PM EDT. This live online event, hosted by Founder Institute CEO Adeo Ressi, will showcase some of the program's top up-and-coming Canadian Graduates in front of an international audience of investors and entrepreneurs. The event is free to attend, and anyone can register at http://FI.co/demo.
Since launching in Canada in 2014, the Founder Institute's 100+ Graduates across the country have raised over $10M and built products people love across the globe. The companies presenting during the Demo Day represent a wide-range of industries, and include:
- Yishel Khan, Founder of DOT Inc. (http://adhddot.com): DOT serves the increasing need for more precise and effective wearable medical devices that diagnose and treat mental disorders. The company was accepted to the Texas Medical Center Accelerator.
- Giri Amarakone, Co-Founder & CEO of deepPixel (http://deeppixel.ai): deepPIXEL builds Intelligent Digital Agents for businesses to reduce costs, increase conversion rates & delight customers. The company has raised an angel round is growing its sales.
- Sarah Selhi, Co-Founder & CEO of SpaceiShare (http://spaceishare.com): SpaceiShare is a transactional marketplace that matches people who seek storage with those that have it. The company has raised an angel round and is growing quickly.
- Sebastien Roy, Co-Founder of Lean Systems (http://leansystems.co): Lean Systems is creating a schedule optimizer for fleet planners. The company was accepted to Techstars in NYC and is growing quickly.
- Regnard Raquedan, Co-Founder of CubbySpot (http://cubbyspot.com): CubbySpot is a mobile app that helps parents find quality available day care. The company has raised funding and been featured on countless major media outlets.
If you’d like to see these rising founders from around the world as they pitch their companies to a global audience, register for free at http://FI.co/demo.