Grow your business and increase your profitability with our new Business Innovation and Growth Program, with support from the National Research Council of Canada – Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP).
Applications for this free program are now being accepted from all eligible SMEs, in order to support them through Innovation and Productivity Services at Centennial College’s Centre of Entrepreneurship.
- Small- to medium-sized businesses with 2-499 employees
- Located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Businesses looking for growth through development and commercialization of innovative, new or improved products, services or processes, resulting in enhanced profitability and employment
Three optional streams:
- Lean canvas training and development: Experiential program for developing a roadmap and validated business model for growth of early stage enterprises.
- Market Plan Development: Consultative and facilitated program for business model innovation and actionable market plan.
- Mobile application development: Deployment of resources to develop mobile application for your business.