- Why Toronto
- Startup Support
- Events & Training
- About Us
Get Social with Us
Newcomer Entrepreneurship Hub (NEH) is a skills and career-based training program connecting immigrants to business ownership training, product testing opportunities, and networking. This is an interactive program that aims to increase opportunities of self-employment and financial independence for newcomers facing barriers to entrepreneurship.
The program is open to all newcomers, including but not limited to, Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Refugee Claimants and temporary visa holders.
Scadding Court Community Centre is pleased to partner with Ryerson University's Diversity Institute to provide;
● FREE training and support in creating a business plan and Business Model Canvas
● FREE Informative workshops on important topics including budgeting,
bookkeeping, marketing, sales, tax/legal, and more!
● Networking and funding opportunities
● Settlement services, and referrals for paid apprenticeships and further employment training & upgrading
● Childminding, health snacks, and transportation (TTC tokens) for workshop sessions
● Most importantly -- access to affordable business testing opportunities!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR SEPTEMBER COHORT.
Please contact Ayaa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.392.0335 if you have any questions.