On July 25 and 26, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Fujitsu is looking to partner with market-ready tech companies that can provide cutting-edge solutions to their clients in the Canadian federal, provincial and municipal government sectors.
The goal? To connect relevant startups in one-on-one meetings with Fujitsu for potential partnership, investment or other mutual opportunities.
Priority focus is placed on companies who are building tools and platforms specialized in (and/or intersecting between) predictive analytics, big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning which can ultimately:
- Assist municipal and provincial government agencies in the improvement of policy outcomes
- Assist education district/school boards with the improvement of learning or social outcomes for K-12 students
- Enable enhanced image recognition to assist with the maintenance of government facilities (including utilities), example use cases include;
- Assist with perimeter security by identifying potential intruders
- Assist with the identification of impediments on utility power lines
- Forecast usage trends and identify operational/efficiency gaps in large scale utilities (e.g. electricity, water, fuel etc.)
- Provide insights into land use, infrastructure and transportation planning, utilization and efficiency
Attending this event will be some of Fujitu’s senior leaders, including:
- Craig Smith – Vice President Fujitsu Canada
- Christian Gregory – Senior Client Director Utilities Fujitsu Canada
- Robert Lai – Vice President Canada West Sales
- Chris Hammond-Thrasher – Director, Enterprise & Cyber Security, Fujitsu Americas
- David McCrimmon – Senior Managing Consultant
- Mark Segal – DevOps Offering Lead/ Fujitsu-DMZ Liaison
Fujitsu Canada is much more than an IT service provider. Its history, its Japanese roots and its progressive human approach make it a company that stands apart, an exceptional corporate citizen and a business committed to its customers’ success. Fujitsu Canada is known for its ability to harness the power of IT for its customers’ business, to build innovative practices and solutions and to do all it takes to protect the environment with its wide assortment of “green certified products”.
June 30th is the deadline to apply to receive an opportunity to discuss your company with Fujitsu's influencers. Private meetings can be arranged between 10am – 4pm on both July 25 and 26.
Please contact Ali Taiyeb with any questions: [email protected]