ResolveTO brings together the best and brightest startup founders and corporate innovators for a can’t-miss look at industry disruption, evolving business models, and emerging technologies.
Highline BETA provides an actionable playbook to effectively bridge corporates and startups to co-create new ventures. We're excited to curate the “Corporate-Startup Connection Zone” at ResolveTO and help executives take their first steps toward Startup Co-Creation. We're still working on the details (which we'll share soon), but here's what you need to know for now:
- We'll have a handful of corporates in the Corporate-Startup Connection Zone looking to meet with startups. Areas of interest include: FinTech, Insurance, and Media (but not exclusively.)
- The Zone will be open ~12-5pm on January 26 and 27th.
- Startups will have 10-20 minutes to pitch their startups and meet the leading corporate innovators in Canada.
- Startups can be stage agnostic, although we'll put an emphasis on earlier stage / pre-seed / seed companies.
- The goal is to accelerate partnership opportunities between corporates and startups.
You can get a 20% discount on your ResolveTO ticket using the code “HighlineBeta”, or just click here to register.
Highline BETA is also committing to invest a minimum of $25,000 in one of the startups that pitches in the Corporate-Startup Connection Zone. We'll be in attendance, listening to pitches (and asking questions!), but also using feedback from our corporate partners. Ideally we'll invest in a startup that begins forging a meaningful and awesome partnership with one of our corporate partners.
ResolveTO is going to be an awesome event. And through our launch of the Corporate-Startup Connection Zone, Highline BETA will lead the way in bringing startups and corporates together in new and exciting ways. If you're a startup looking to pitch corporates, stay tuned! We'll be sharing our corporate partners soon and providing more information on what we're looking for.
Stay in touch!
For occasional updates from Highline BETA and news about the Corporate-Startup Connection Zone.