The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Accelerator Program is holding Fintech Business Camp Tokyo and Tech Business Camp Tokyo competitions for foreign companies that have not yet established Japanese corporate entities.
Companies with advanced fintech or non-fintech technologies (such as AI, IoT, blockchain, VR/AR, or robotics technologies) are encouraged to apply.
The advantages of participating in the programs include:
- Opportunities to meet with leading Tokyo companies
- An increase in potential business opportunities with around 100 Tokyo companies from all industries attending the pitch and networking events
- Support provided by TMG for PR activities in Japan
- Free office space provided at sites such as the Accenture Innovation Hub for the duration of the program
- Support with translation and interpretation, meeting arrangements, appointment scheduling, meeting facilitation, and more provided by the Camp Office for the duration of the program
Applications are due by 11:59pm JST, on July 13, 2018. For more information and to apply, visit: http://www.seisakukikaku.metro.tokyo.jp/bdc_tokyo/english/bizcamptky/