Canadian business owners are invited to enter TELUS Pitch, Canada’s largest small business competition, for an opportunity at winning the grand prize of $100,000 to help them achieve their business goals and take their small business to the next level.
The remaining two grand prize finalists will receive a cash prize of $10,000.
The judging panel will select five other entrepreneurs to win more than $50,000 in additional cash prizes, Workhaus memberships, hardware, technology and marketing services. Plus, select finalists will be provided mentorship opportunities from industry experts.
The TELUS Pitch judging panel of small business influencers includes:
- Arlene Dickinson, celebrated entrepreneur and TELUS Pitch judge
- Suzanne Trusdale, VP of Small Business Solutions at TELUS
- Jennifer Safruk, Vice President, Sales and Product Management at Samsung
- Richard Osborn, Managing Partner at TELUS Ventures
- Kevin Au-Yeung, President of InnoVision
- Garrick Tiplady, Managing Director at Facebook Canada
More information is available at: https://www.telus.com/en/business/pitch