The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) and Toronto Finance International (TFI) are delighted to co-present the 6th annual 2020 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON20) taking place online from July 9 – Aug 27, 2020!
FFCON20’s online program will take place every Thursday at 2pm/et over eight themed weeks and provide participants with the opportunity to choose from various featured sessions, one to one meetings with investors and mentors, networking and industry workshops and discussions.
- JUL 9: Scaling Fintech Funding, Innovation & Competition
- JUL 16: Digital Banking, Open-X and the Future of Payments
- JUL 23: Sustainable Finance
- JUL 30: Leadership and Adaptability
- AUG 6: Digital Identity and Convergence Marketplaces
- AUG 13: Currency Wars, Digital Assets and the Rise of DeFi
- AUG 20: AI In Fintech: Biased and in Need of Regulation?
- AUG 27: Biggest Debates in Fintech – Rated X
The theme for FFCON20 is RISE, reflecting the joint efforts of the two associations, NCFA and TFI, to build on the success and sustainability of Canada’s fintech and financial sector while forging global partnerships and opportunities. With finance and fintech touching virtually every business and entity of people’s lives, FFCON20 draws national and global participation from high-growth startups and leading industry experts across fintech sectors such as digital banking, decentralized finance, AI, capital markets, lending, wealth management, regtech, payments, digital assets-currencies and blockchain. FFCON20 invites you to join the intersection of fintech innovation, capital and financial services.
At its core, FFCON20: RISE is an immersive educational experience designed to:
- Remove roadblocks, increase adoption and bring markets to life
- Open and inclusive forum for industry and all key stakeholders
- Showcase innovation and feature up-and-coming rockstars
- Foster partnerships between Fintechs, investors & financial institutions
- Provide investment channels and networking opportunities
- Connect experts and emerging talent to markets
INDUSTRY LED AND DESIGNED FOR GROWTH
- Learn vital education from leading experts on the latest financial technologies, investment, regulation, best practices and opportunities.
- Enjoy direct access to both startup and incumbent industry networks, investors, influencers, and participating regulatory and economic development agencies.
- Discover and celebrate emerging companies from various sectors and growth stages.
- Participate and interact in engaging sessions, competitions and the people’s choice awards.
JOIN DELEGATES AND PARTICIPANTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
- Founders, experts, leaders & decision makers in emerging financial technologies, blockchain, AI, digital finance, online communities, social impact and alternative finance sectors (eg ESG)
- Start-ups/scale-ups interested in raising capital and showcasing innovative products;
- Investors – early stage VCs, accredited, retail, fund managers and corporate investors actively seeking to invest and create value with leading and emerging start-ups;
- Advisors in Tech, business and innovation development groups, dealers, funding portals, EMDs;
- Financial institutions interested in fintech partnerships, investment, staying current with trends;
- Media, government and academic hubs involved in small business incubation, entrepreneurship and innovation. Regulators looking to educate the markets and engage community.
- Participants engaged in FFCON20 challenges and competitions
Tickets are available at: https://fintechandfunding.com/tickets/