The Parkdale Centre for Innovation, a not-for-profit incubator and accelerator with a focus on inclusion and equity, has announced their winter program, featuring a series of events designed to help entrepreneurs and start-ups grow and succeed.
The events include:
- Use Youtube to Grow Your Business with Google Canada
- Get best practices for creating a YouTube Channel and compelling video content that promotes your products and services and drives engagement with your brand.
- . Centre advisors and professional mentors guide participants through the details of the Parkdale Centre's Early Stage Pre-Seed Startup Program.
- This session focuses on providing accessible and inclusive leadership, business training and entrepreneurship skills to women.
- This event is designed to showcase and celebrate affordable, sustainable products as well as local creativity and entrepreneurship.
More information on each event, including registration details, can be found by following the links above. For more information on the Parkdale Centre, visit https://www.parkdaleinnovates.org/.