Connect and network with leading businesses in Vaughan by participating at the 18th Annual Vaughan Business Expo presented by BMO. Taking place on February 11, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., this year’s Vaughan Business Expo is great way to kick-start your year and explore upcoming opportunities. Last year’s event was attended by 100 exhibitors and more than 350 registered attendees representing a variety of industries.
The Expo will feature four zones:
- Innovators Zone, focusing on technology and smart city centered businesses;
- Food Movers, Makers, and Shakers Zone, focusing on food and other manufacturing businesses and key supply chain players;
- Culture Creators zone, focusing on those in cultural and creative industries; and
- Business Builders zone for all other business-to-business firms.
At the Expo, you also get access to the right experts and ask questions to help your business grow! With the purchase of either ticket, you can participate in Office Hours throughout the day. The three office hours will feature experts in Import and Export; Sales, Marketing and Branding; and Funding and Financing.
There are two ways to participate:
- Purchase a booth and present your business to those in attendance. Includes a booth and two participant tickets**. Cost: $240.90 (includes taxes and fees)
- Attend and network with Vaughan's business community. Registration is required.
Cost: $61.09 (includes taxes and fees)
**Additional participants are welcome, please have them register with a participant ticket.