PILOT aims to engage globally with later stage startups and enterprise to facilitate successful and profitable engagement between the two.
Multiplicity will work with several corporate partners for the inaugural program:
- INFINITI Motors
- Franklin Templeton Investments Canada
- Toronto Police Service
- Cisco Systems
- Johnson & Johnson Canada
- IBM Canada
“We seek to ensure that startups are enterprise ready and enterprise are startup friendly in a matter of weeks, not months” says Chris Kay, CEO of Multiplicity.
Between eight and ten post-seed/series A startups will be selected to take part in the program. Applications are open until May 31st, 2019. Applications can be completed at https://multiplicitylabs.com/pilot/.
Companies that should apply are in revenue, have enterprise client(s) and are looking to scale.
PILOT is focused on Data and the Digitization of the Customer Journey. Companies who are addressing the following problem statements should apply:
- Digitize the in-person experience. Bridging offline to online.
- Create a better customer experience during the buying/complaint process
- Collect and structure data that informs direct to consumer sales channels
- Use customer data to improve contextual marketing
- Collect and structure data to build, enhance, leverage customer profiles
- Data to better understand customer retention a life time value
- Leveraging customer historical data to improve customer retention, loyalty, upgrades