Artscape Daniels Launchpad wants to share Launchpad with a wider group of individuals through the introduction of its Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary program.
Developed by the Toronto Artscape Foundation, these bursaries are designed to help artists and designers – who otherwise cannot afford to access Launchpad – take their practice to the next level.
Emerging entrepreneurs and those who want to grow a current creative business are invited to apply. Bursaries include an educational experience ranging from three months to one year, including:
- 40-hour Creative Entrepreneurship Program
- Skills development workshops and events
- Coaching to help identify resources and navigate the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Access to coworking and collaboration spaces
- Access to Launchpad creative studios
Applications are due February 22.